Re: Bare metal gdb stub/server implementation

> I'm trying to put together a standalone gdb stub/server for Raspberry Pi B2.
> (I'm not sure what to call it: it has stub functionality, but is standalone
> and as such works like a server.)

Are you sure you are talking about bare metal on raspberry pi?
I think you mean Linux Kernel debug (not application debug) via JTAG

Take a look at the open source JTAG solution called “OpenOCD”

Specifically look at the “rtos” directory for linux stuff.

-Duane