GDB on Mac OS

I just test builds of the current gdb (GIT master) on Mac OS 10.10.4.  I built it with the stock LLVM, then with GDB 5.2.  Both require the configure switch --disable-build-warnings in order for things to build (the default blows up with compiler error messages).

I then ran âmake checkâ in the gdb subdirectory.  The results were slightly different for the two builds, but in both I see about 5000 pass and a bit over 4000 fail.  Thatâs an awfully high fail percentage.  Is that expected?  Is GDB still intended to work on Mac OS?  Should I report details on the failures, and if so, what should I report and what logs are needed?

	paul