gdb cheat sheet

Hi everyone,

I'm really not sure where to send this, so here I am.

There exists, on the Internet, an excellent cheat sheet for gdb (I'll link to it if asked - it's not on any site associated with gdb or the FSF, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link). It is listed as being copyright the Free Software Foundation, and is GPL-ed.

I can't find any mention of it anywhere on the gdb website, and I would like the LaTeX source (it looks very LaTex-ish), as I'm not much good at LaTeX and want to create an Emacs version. It's also missing a few shorthands, which I'd like to add.

The cheat sheet also lists bug-gdb@gnu.org as a contact address, but that looks like it is for more general bug reporting, and I haven't got a reply yet.

Thanks,
 - Will