Re: Crazy?

On Jun 17, 2015, at 2:26 PM, Doug Evans <dje@google.com> wrote:
> Can you try using one of the newer methods?
> [it's the with_ql version that uses CRAZY_MAX_THREADS]

Ah, I was mistaken:

remote_ops.to_find_new_threads = remote_threads_info;

and yet:

static void
remote_find_new_threads (void)
{
  remote_threadlist_iterator (remote_newthread_step, 0,
                              CRAZY_MAX_THREADS);
}

I was assuming that I was going to go in through the top using this routine.  As you say, remote_threads_info doesn’t have the limitation, and since I  already use qfThreadInfo, I should be good.  I see that trunk already fixed up the names nicely.

Thanks.