Crazy?

In remote.c we have:

  #define CRAZY_MAX_THREADS 1000

We need something that is either bigger, or obtainable from the target.  If bigger, I can just hack my sources to be different.  If obtainable from the target, we’ll I’d let someone pick a q spelling for it and I could try my hand at implementing it.  Another solution is to just trust the target and remove the limit altogether.  I kinda like the last option.  I can’t imagine a developer would ever be saved by the limit.

So, would removal of the limit be reasonable?