Re: Is there single step debugging support being added to aarch64-linux?

I debugged this one and found that when compared to gdb-arm,
gdb-aarch64 behaves little different.
Before even invoking software-single-step operations, gdb-arm invokes
Z0 packet before getting registers.
But gdb-aarch64 does not do it. It sets the Z0 after reading registers.
So in case gdb-arm, the Z0 is set to next pc value.
But for gdb-aarch64 it sets the Z0 at current pc only.

Below is logs when enabled remote_debug option.
for gdb-arm
infrun: resume (step=1, signal=GDB_SIGNAL_0), trap_expected=1, current
thread [Thread 2229] at 0xc01b2ddc
Sending packet: $Z0,c01b2de0,4#67...Ack

For gdb-aarch64,
infrun: resume (step=1, signal=GDB_SIGNAL_0), trap_expected=1, current
thread [Thread 3462] at 0xffffffc00021014c