inquiry new version of gdb

Hello

I'm Whady Florez, PhD, professor of numerical methods at UPB university in COlombia.
I have installed gfortran from its binaries in mac and windows versions.
Gfortran binaries for mac and windows come with an old version of gdb. I know there is a new version of gdb 7.9.1 that probably handles allocatable arrays better than older versions.
Is there any way to get binary files for the newest gdb for both Mac and Windows?

Thank you for you advise.