Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GDB BuildBot

Hi Sergio,

> It took a bit more time than I was planning, but finally I am back to
> announce our BuildBot.  I really expect that it will help us improve our
> codebase and catch regressions/failures sooner (in fact, it already
> helped me to catch at least 2 regressions).
>
> The initial idea was to deploy our BuildBot master directly on
> sourceware, but unfortunately this was not possible.  So, after trying
> to find other places, I decided to use my own personal server.  However,
> my main goal is to turn this project into something official for the GDB
> project, and I do hope that using my own server does not give a false
> sense of "this is Sergio's pet-project".
>
> Having said that, the current address for our BuildBot is:
>
>   <http://gdb-build.sergiodj.net/>

I started taking a look, and this looks very very nice.
The interface already looks quite sleek and polished!

We've all already seen that the bot help us a couple of times
associate regressions with specific commits, so I know it's going
to be really useful, and I look forward to more reports (actually,
not really, but that wouldn't be the bot's fault ;-)).

Perhaps you might want to present it and give a demo at the next
GNU Cauldron :-)...

--
Joel