Re: building gdb with TUI support on Windows

Hi Hannes,

> In TUI mode CTRL+L redraws the screen.
> Should it clear the screen in normal mode? I don't really know.
> If you mean that, I can look into it.
That's definitely not critical, I'm more interested in getting "Ctrl +
Arrow Left/Right"
keys combination, work.

In DOS, "Ctrl + Arrow-Left" skips an entire word (like Alt+B/F on bash).
The key sequence of: Esc + b, or Esc + f, seems to accomplish that in gdb.

Do you have any idea how to make Ctrl+Left/Right to behave like Esc+b/f?

Do I need to intercept these control codes / keys in curses?

Thanks again!
- Ofir