Re: building gdb with TUI support on Windows

Hi Hannes,
Thanks a lot for the reply.

It seems like one has to hack his own way through the code,
and concrete steps / further description will be very helpful in my case.

> I only had to change tputs() a bit.
Could you please describe what changes are required there?
I just commented it out, but I'm not sure that's enough.

> Since then I switched to pdcurses, it works much better (+faster) on windows.
What environment and configuration did you use for building it?
Do you just:
./configure --prefix=/mingw
make
make install

and build gdb (in my case it's msys/msys2)?

Or you needed to hack a little bit more (since PDCurses will not be
found by default by configure)
by adding for example some symbolic links from pdcurses libraries to ncurses?

Thanks,
Ofir Cohen