Re: gdb -- symbols read in? or not read in?

David Taylor <dtaylor@emc.com> wrote:

> Doug Evans <dje@google.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM, David Taylor <dtaylor@emc.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > and in both cases GDB responded with
> > >
> > >     type = struct {
> > >         <no data fields>
> > >     }
> >
> > Ugh.  Got repro?
>
> While I can reproduce it at will, I do not yet have a test file that I
> can share.

I ended up having to update the workspace in which it happened.  And,
foolishly, I didn't save a snapshot of the workspace first.  It is no
longer readily reproducible.  Sigh.

I will remain on the outlook for it and endeavor to save the files next
time so that I have a reproducible failure to debug from.

David