Re: generate-core-file - ARM Targets

Here is the solution in hopes it can help someone else who runs into the issue:

The problem was related to the target description; on the 1 armv5te
target that simply came back with "Can't create a corefile" I forced
it to use a specific target description XML file (arm-with-vfpv3.xml
in my case) and everything worked as expected.

Cheers,
Olaf Ryder