Re: Building GDB with PyPy?

So,

    pyver = sysconfig.get_config_var('VERSION')

seems undefined (results in None) for PyPy. I replaced it with

    pyver = sysconfig.get_config_var('VERSION') or
sysconfig.get_python_version()

as found in another project, and it seemed to go further. However, the
C api used by GDB seems specific to cpython. There are a lot of
functions not found in PyPy, such as Py_Initialize. I did not go any
further, it doesn't seem like a trivial task to make GDB work with
PyPy.

Here is an exceprt from compilation: http://pastebin.com/SJxdC00i

Simon