Re: Fwd: Time when the Heap snapshot is taken when dumping Core

Thanks!

I am now sure that the core won't be generated up till the point
abort() is called, which happens after we have printed out our
diagnostics and heap parameters. To narrow down the race window you
are talking about, we will have to sacrifice most of these.