Re: patchwork.sourceware.org is live!

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 10:02:22AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 05/26/2014 09:52 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> > On 26 May 2014 13:07, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> What happens if one person says "fine" while another one disagrees? Is
> >> Accepted then the right state for this?
> >
> > The first reviewer sets 'Accepted' (assuming she doesn't need another
> > reviewer to validate) and if another reviewer disagrees then he can
> > set the status back to 'Under Review'.  if he agrees, then there's no
> > need to change any status.
> >
> >> Could you write up a workflow: Live of a patch, something like:
> >> 1. Patch gets submitted, system puts patch into state NEW
> >> 2. Reviewer comments on it:
> >> a) Disagrees: Sets it to
> >> b) agrees: Sets it to
> >> c) Not a patch for glibc, set it to Not Applicable
> >> 3. Patch gets committed: Set it to Commited/Accepted
> >
> > That's a good idea.  I have modified the current document[1] and also
> > added the Committed status to the document.  Once we have consensus on
> > adding the new 'Committed' status, I'll also add it to patchwork.
> >
> > Siddhesh
> > [1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Patch%20Review%20Workflow
> >

> thanks, that answers my current ;) questions nicely,

That should be set automatically. I use a following script to detect
commited patches.

tester(){

}

rm failed
rm applied
rm uncompiled
PATCHES=`~/pwork/pwclient list -s New | tail -n +4| awk '{print $1}'`
for I in $PATCHES; do
   cd $GLIBC/glibc
   ~/pwork/pwclient get $I
   if  git apply -R /tmp/patch 2>/dev/null; then
     git apply /tmp/patch 2>/dev/null
     echo already applied
     ~/pwork/pwclient info $I
     ~/pwork/pwclient info $I >> applied
   elif git apply /tmp/patch 2>/dev/null; then
     tester
     cd $GLIBC/glibc
     git apply -R /tmp/patch 2>/dev/null
   else