RE: vdso handling

That would be something like the patch in one of the previous emails
in this thread: https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2014-03/msg00028.html,
wouldn't it?

Alan, would you be OK with this, as well?

Thanks,
Markus.
Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052