Re: GDB 7.6.2 on Mac OS: Could not find the frame base for "Class::method()".

I have had no luck finding a solution to this problem. I recently
noticed that I get the following message before my program begins:

BFD: /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork(i386:x86-64):
unknown load command 0x20

A google search for "gdb bfd unknown load command" shows a lot of
people having issues with non-apple versions of GDB on Mac OS X. I
would really like to use some of the newer features of GDB and still
develop on my MacBookPro, but if I can't get GDB to work I'll have to
try a different approach.

Can anybody confirm this problem on other Macs? Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks!

Neal Kruis