RE: cannot get autoload to work

Hi,

I tried both ways on latest GDB from git and it seems to work for me.
For DEFINE_GDB_SCRIPT  macro, If the specified file without any path like
DEFINE_GDB_SCRIPT ("test.py")
then it needs to be in the current directory. This is the directory which you
get from 'pwd' on the terminal.

You can also specify a path in this macro and then gdb will look for the file
on that path. You will also have to add the folder where this file is
in the auto-load safe-path.

> I can't seem to get any of them working. I have a bunch of spidermonkey
> pretty printers that seem to be built with autoloading in mind. Since there
> weren't any objfile-gdb.py style printers I tried with the macro.
> The docu says "gdb will look for each specified script file first in the current
> directory".
>
> Which is the current dir in this case? - the dir where I start gdb, or the one
> with the executable or what?
>
> Can you point me to examples of both approaches so that I can be able to
> auto-load pretty printers for my own types?
>
> Thanks,
> Bobby

Regards,
Abid