Re: How to exclude some subfolders when building gdb

On 2013-10-25 11:07, asmwarrior wrote:
> I found that a lot of new exe files were generated in the build folder, e.g.
> binutils
> gas
> gprof
> ld
> If I remember correctly, I don't have those folders when using the old gdb.git mirror from the CVS.

I just checked the old CVS build toplevel Makefile which contains such script:
SUBDIRS =  intl libiberty opcodes bfd readline libdecnumber sim gdb etc

Now, the new Git build toplevel Makefile has more sub dirs:
SUBDIRS =  intl libiberty opcodes bfd readline libdecnumber binutils gas ld sim gdb gprof etc