RE: gdb not detecting function sections correctly for functions in overlays

Tensilica has previously provided code (I forgot to mention that I'm working on the Tensilica Xtensa, which is now part of Cadence). I haven't been working on this for long and still haven't figured out how to deal with this stuff inside Cadence, so it might take a little while. I'll need to figure that out before I send you any patches. I can certainly file a bug.

Thanks
Arnab