Re: git conversion status

I know you have your reasons for this, and I know the "fix"
is trivial, but are you *sure* calling it src is a good idea?

'git clone URL' will produce a directory called "src" which
is utterly meaningless on any developer's machine.

gnutils gnuutils binutilsgdb bfdtools etc, there has to be a
better choice than src even if "git clone URL binutils" is an
easy work around, the default should usually be "good enough"
and with 'src' the default is not good enough, IMO.

Other than that, I worship you! :-) <3

Fred.