Re: A new strategy for internals documentation

> 1. Delete gdbint.texinfo.
>
> We're all agreed on this, right?

I'm not agreed on this, but I hardly count as an active maintainer.
More like a ghost from GDB's past...

	John

PS: I think if y'all have time to mess around converting perfectly
good working C to C++, then surely some time can be spared for making
the doc match the code.  The issue is probably more like "everyone on
the team thinks of writing English prose as work, whereas writing C++
code is fun".