simulators dependent on dv_sockser.o

Hi

I investigated a little with the mn10300 and I don't see how this
simulator will ever link an executable without dv_sockser.o.  It
is used unconditionally in dv-mn103ser.c.b

I think simulators constructed like this simply will not work on
mingw unless there is a mingw implementation of dv_sockser.c.

If there is concurrence on this point, then it appears there are
three categories:

(1) bfin and mips - optional used on --enable-sim-hardware OK
     with my patch
(2) others with hard-coded dependencies - Disable entire
      simulator or devices impacted? Since it appears to be
      simulator I/O, this could result in a simulator without
      a stdout. Is that useful?
(3)  m68hc11 - investigation needed but appears to have hard
       coded dependencies on dv-sockser.o. But that file is only
       enabled in certain configurations which probably means follow
       the solution for (2) in those configurations.

I suspect that no one is building most of these simulators to be
hosted on mingw. So the breakage has never been spotted and
addressed.

For a release, at least applying my new fix or a cleaned up version to
mips and bfin addresses the two cases where the dependency is
optional makes sense.

If we can reach consensus on the other cases, I should be able to
implement the solution.