Re: [DIscussion] some thought about call a editor set the commands of breakpoints and tracepoints

Hui> Do you have a url or title of this patch to make me can find this patch?

Nope, I'm afraid not.
I wouldn't bother with it though.
If it is complicated enough, we'll have to go through all the paperwork
stuff, so your feature will be delayed.  And if it is trivial, probably
not worth the time spent searching :)

Tom