Re: Time to expand "Program received signal" ?

> From: <Paul_Koning@Dell.com>
> CC: <tromey@redhat.com>, <palves@redhat.com>, <mark.kettenis@xs4all.nl>,	<brobecker@adacore.com>, <gdb@sourceware.org>
> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:26:27 +0000
>
> But you didn't address the issue that you can't readily tell whether a program is multi-threaded.  It may have had multiple threads but it doesn't now, or it may have more later.

At least on MS-Windows, GDB tells me when a new thread is created.
So it does know.  I have no experience with threads on Posix
platforms, so I don't know for sure that the same is possible there.
But the "set print thread-events" command is not Windows-specific, so
I believe the above is also true for Posix platforms.