Hey! I am Ching...

Hi there, I am Ching. It probably happens once in a year I stumbled across ur pic accidently, and I like it. You seem to be a man who is interesting to spend time with,  :) It's funny cuz it has never happened to me before :) Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Want to see a picture of me? I hope you will like the way I look and we will be able to get a chance to meet each other... I hope you won't make me wait and suffer and will answer me as soon as you see it.
Please, don't make me wait for too long,
Ching.