This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb/gnulib problems with BSD operating systems
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:20:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdb/gnulib problems with BSD operating systems
- References: <000301cd0db8$1178b7c0$346a2740$@email@example.com>
> Is this an error in the configure script of GDB,
> or should I specify which make I intent to use
Just a shot in the dark, have you tried:
% make MAKE=gmake
I tried "MAKE=gmake [...]/configure" and got the same result, and
I haven't looked at why. Probably something in gnulib's configury.
But if the above doesn't work, as a last resort, you could create
a link from gmake to make somewhere in your home, and add that to
the front of your PATH.