This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Google Summer of Code 2012
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Giuseppe Scrivano <gscrivano at gnu dot org>, gdb at sourceware dot org, jemarch at gnu dot org, Abhijit Halder <abhijit dot k dot halder at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:41:47 -0300
- Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2012
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120307000059.GT2867@adacore.com>
On Tuesday, March 06 2012, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> I was going trough the list of ideas we had for the Google Summer of
>> Code 2011.
>> Is this list http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SummerOfCode2011/Ideas still
>> valid? Could you please create a new page "SummerOfCode2012"?
> The page still seems reasonably up to date.
Ref: "Support pipes in the run command"
I am CCing Abhijit, the guy who has an implementation for the pipe
support inside GDB. As far as I remember, the patch has not yet been
accepted, but it has been heavily reviewed and I think is very close to
be pushed upstream. If this is correct, then you might want to remove
that item from the list.