Re: gdbserver for embedded targets?

>>>>> "Greg" == Greg McGary <greg.mcgary@gmail.com> writes:

Greg> Question: is the gdbserver target_ops interface suitable for such a
Greg> target?  I'm going to proceed under the assumption that it is, and
Greg> will supplement if I find deficiencies.

Greg> Comments?

I don't know gdbserver very well, so I can't comment on that.

There's also RDA, but I don't know if it is still live or not; but it
seems like it was more explicitly targeted to this sort of thing:

    http://sourceware.org/rda/

Tom