RE:

   Good day.
   My name is Alexei, I'm from Moldova. I with my friends, doing volunteer work. We are helping an elderly neighbors, feed the cats and dogs in our yard. My wife teaches children in kindergarten English language.
   We would be grateful if you send us free souvenirs with your logo at your discretion. Wealth and prosperity!
   My contact information: 2015, Moldova, Chisinau, Titulescu 12-53, Belicov Alexei