Re: How "can't compute CFA for this frame" and "no enough registers or memory available to further unwind" happen?

Maybe I'm closer to the truth. I had discarded .eh_frame section when
linking the os in the first time, and gotten the problem mentioned
above. Right before I took a try to keep the .eh_frame section in the
final ELF file and didn't get the error messages. But unfortunately,
this didn't correct this problem totally. Although I can issue the
"print xxx"command and get the normal reply, the value returned by GDB
is not correct, just like garbage values.  Luckily, I can get the
correct address of the local variable by "print &xxx" command, and get
the correct value by command like "x /1wx address".

As for "backtrace", I also can get normal reply, but only the
innermost frame was printed (and another one I can't figure out which
one it is because only one address was printed instead of its function
name) no matter how deep I issue the command.