How "can't compute CFA for this frame" and "no enough registers or memory available to further unwind" happen?

Hi, everyone

       I'm not sure this is right place for the help. I'm writing a
toy os and coding with mixed assembly and C language, debugging with
GDB. But I'm trapped with an annoying problem. This is my situation:
During the os booting time, after the os control transfers from real
mode assembly codes to real mode C codes, I wish I can exam the stack
frames and local variable as I do in regular application program, but
I always get "can't compute CFA for this frame" or "No enough
registers or memory available to further unwind" if I issue "print
xxx" or "backtrace" command respectivelly. The codes seem work, but I
can only exam registers or memory using "info reg" or "x" command,
it's way unfriendly and time-consuming. I have searched a lot but
don't figure out how these happen. I need your help. Thanks.

Harvey