Some Python ideas, looking for feedback

In trying out the Python scripting, I've run into some things that seem either inconsistent, or omissions of standard Python facilities, and I could do something about this if there is interest.

One inconsistency: Value objects can have their fields looked up by collection syntax, but Type objects cannot.?

Omission: while Value objects can have collection references to individual components, they don't support iteration as is normal for Python collections.

And a question: is there a way to get the value corresponding to an enum type's value name? ?The name comes back in the fields() output but I don't see how I would get the value.? Could that be made a value attribute of the field object?

I can propose patches for each of these things, if there is interest.