Re: How can I set gdb.python directory on Windows?

ä 2011/8/10 21:59, Tom Tromey åé:
"PcX" == PcX<xunxun1982@gmail.com> writes:
PcX>  I means after I built a gdb, if I copy it to my friend, his directory
PcX>  may be different from mine.

It should work ok as long as the install tree has the same shape.
There is some relocation-handling code in startup that deals with this.
Maybe this isn't working properly somehow?

Tom
I don't think so.
As I type "python print gdb.PYTHONDIR" in gdb command, it will output: c:\mingw\share\gdb/python

But my gdb python pretty printer directory is "e:\mypack\mingw\share\gdb\python".

Is this a windows specific problem?

--
Best Regards,
PcX