Re: How can I set gdb.python directory on Windows?

ä 2011/8/10 4:43, Phil Muldoon åé:
You can run configure with the --prefix="your/path", or if you wished
you could set gdb.PYTHONDIR directly with python gdb.PYTHONDIR="blah"

I can't think if case where you want to do this outside of the build
parameter passed to configure, as that is where the Python files will be
installed.  Is the --prefix command what you need, or is there another
scenario you have in mind?
Thank you.
I means after I built a gdb, if I copy it to my friend, his directory may be different from mine.

--
Best Regards,
PcX