Re: GDB Python API: stop/continue after breakpoint

Sorry, I didn't notice this until your follow-up.

Kevin> thanks for your answer, the patch seems to feature what I was
Kevin> looking for.  I'm a bit surprised that the stop/continue decision
Kevin> can't be done in this breakpoint_stop handler, but I guess that
Kevin> was too complicated ?

We intentionally made event handlers not return values.

My recollection is that this was done both due to simplicity and also
out of the desire to make it clear that event handlers ought to be
logically separate.  Once handlers affect other handlers, the coding
gets more complicated, and it seems better to associate such actions
more directly with their causes.

Tom