Re: MI Interface - interpretation of value returned by -stack-list-locals (C++)

Dodji> Just out of curiosity, Have you filled an enhancement request for this
Dodji> yet?

Yes, please file bugs and requests.

Dodji> It works great, but at this point I feel like any round trip that
Dodji> could be saved can actually make a user visible difference :-)

It would be great to have some data on the importance of this.
Another thing for my to-do list I guess... or yours ;-)

Tom