Re: How to run gdb with LD_PRELOAD?

 I actually use qemu as an emulator to run a program like "a.out". And the
LD_PRELOAD  is for qemu not the a.out. I did what you said, but gdb gave
me the error below,

If it is the a.out that you have to debug, the gdbserver embedded in qemu will allow to debug it (using "target remote" command of gdb, once ou started qemu with gdbserver)