Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.

What's the recommended way of skipping a test case if it shouldn't run remotely?

I see a lot of tests that use "if not isnative", but that surely isn't right, since that test only compares the host and target board names.

Then there is a test called is_remote, but that mostly does the same thing, except it also tests a board variable called "isremote", which is only true if you happen to remember to set it in your board file.

I'm thinking that there should be some test that checks for
"use_gdb_stub" or "gdb_protocol". But of course you have to set those in your board file too.

What's the right answer? ;-/