About break-interp.exp in GDB's testsuite

Hi.

I'm porting GDB 7.2 to an ARM similar architecture. When running the
break-interp.exp, I got the following failure.

FAIL: gdb.base/break-interp.exp: LDprelinkNOdebugNO:
BINprelinkYESdebugNOpieYES: reach-dlmain: Seen displacement message as
ZERO

It seems a zero PIE displacement is expected. But I'm not familiar
with the loading process. Could you guys give me some hint what the problem
might be?

Thanks a lot.

forandom