Re: Closed bugs with no resolution in the 'gdb' product

Le 26. 09. 10 01:37, Andreas Schwab a Ãcrit :
>> Could one of you triage them and set the resolution accordingly?
>
> Looks like they should all be resolved as duplicates of some other bug.

The problem is: which other bugs? They all come from Gnats, and that's
probably why the resolution is broken. And assuming the bugs they
pointed to are not in the DB, what should we do with them?

FrÃdÃric