Re: GDB 7.2 release date

> I reviewed it now; it is still not ready for prime time.

Thanks for the quick review! Hui seems to be away or busy. I don't want
a documentation patch to continue delaying the release, so I will wait
until Tuesday morning to see if Hui might be back. Otherwise, I'll take
the documentation patch over and do my best at filling in the gaps
that you pointed out.

--
Joel