Re: GDB 7.2 release date

> On my end, I will look at the -file-list-exec-source-files tomorrow
> (BTW: I'm in Europe for the next 10 days), if no one else has a chance
> to look at it by then.

Tomorrow turned out to be the day after tomorrow, but I'm happy to say
that I think I've got it. Currently testing the obvious fix right now.

Any news on the NEWS file ;-) ? I've let the release date slip a lot
longer than usual, and it's mostly my fault, but I am getting anxious
to get it out (if we wait that much longer, we might as well skip it
and start working on 7.3!!! [ahem, half joking])

--
Joel