Re: GDB 7.2 release date

>>>>> "Mathew" == Mathew Yeates <mat.yeates@gmail.com> writes:

Mathew> I'm confused. At the end of the post Randy says he can't print the
Mathew> variable "str".
Mathew> -----
Mathew> (gdb) p str1
Mathew> $1 = (REF TO -> ( character*16 )) @0x0: <error reading variable>

Mathew> But, I'll try it if you think it will work

I think it will stop gdb from crashing.  I think this would be an
improvement over the current situation.

The 'str' thing may be a separate bug.  I haven't looked at that.

That PR concerns ifort, not gfortran, which IIRC is what you are using.
So it might be the case that this fix is all that you need.  Or, it may
be that this patch doesn't help you for some reason as yet unknown to
us.  That is what I would like to know.

Tom