Re: GDB 7.2 release date

> I can certainly take care of the observer mode part at least.

Thanks! Anything else we think might have slipped in without
the necessary NEWS update? Apart from pure ChangeLog review, can we
verify this by just comparing the documentation changes vs the NEWS
files changes? (this assumes that all new packets were documented,
is that correct).

On my end, I will look at the -file-list-exec-source-files tomorrow
(BTW: I'm in Europe for the next 10 days), if no one else has a chance
to look at it by then.

--
Joel