Re: make the GDB 7.2 release sooner?

On 05/27/2010 01:29 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> What triggered this suggestion is python, but we do have lots of other
> things that are worth mentioning (in fact, everything in the NEWS files
> is worth mentioning), but to summarize:

The final "large" Python API patch was the py-inferior/py-infthread
stuff I submitted earlier this week.  I'd really like to see that in
there and ship the next release of GDB as pretty much the API
equivalent (or as close as possible) to the Archer Python branch.

There are a few other API patches too, but they are minor and address
random bits of functionality.  So if we can do this, and ship some of the
neat Python scripts in there too, that would be awesome!

Cheers

Phil