porting reversible on arm/mips

Hi,

I will be trying to port reversible on to arm.
would you please help me with some of the things.

1) which Arm family/data sheet need to be refereed ?

2) I am planning to use 'target simulator' command, and cross compiling test programs for arm.
so with that simulator I can finish everything except Linux ABI

3) and at the last step I will be trying to get arm kernel and finish linux ABI part.

I hope what way I am thinking will be enough to achieve porting.
please provide your inputs.

PS : some way it is getting difficult to use qemu or other virtual emulation and fit it on to x86 emulating ARM.

Regards,
Oza.