-data-list-register-names regression?

Hello,

I've tried to use Eclipse CDT with GDB 7.0 today, and found that the registers
views is totally broken, as it in does not show any registers. The version
of Eclipse I have used is eclipse-cpp-galileo-SR1, which I believe is the
latest official release, and the problem reproduces with current CVS HEAD.
Everything works more or less fine with 6.8. The root problem is this:

	$ gdb/gdb -i=mi gdb/gdb
	(gdb)
	-data-list-register-names
	^error,msg="No registers."
	(gdb)

It seems that -data-list-register-names does not work until the application
was started. In 6.8, it worked.

Is this change intentional, and if so, do we care about fixing it in
general or for 7.1 in particular?

Thanks,

--
Vladimir Prus