RE: How to set default value of yquery and nquery

But sometimes you don't know if a command will cause a query,
like for Precord.

> > Furthermore, sometimes the query is not directly triggered by the
> > command used. ?For example, changing a variable value will
> trigger a
> > query from PRecord, but it is not really the 'set' command
> that sends
> > the query, it is PRecord.
> >

> Sorry for make you spend a lot of time on query and prec, I
> think yquery and nquery didn't can be control when
> non-terminal is really a big trouble.
> I will try to make each of them have a set commands.  And
> could you tell me which one make you feel bad?  I will do it
> first.  :)

Everything if fixed now because you don't use nquery() anymore.
So, there is nothing to fix :-)

> > I believe the cleanest solution up to now was to have individual
> > setting for each query. ?I didn't like that too much myself, but I
> > don't have a better suggestion.
> >

> I suggest each nquery or yquery have a set command together.

Yes, I believe that was what the maintainers suggested.
And you have this for pending breakpoints.

> The more clear way I think is the query will tell user howto
> set it non-terminal.  Maybe it is too tangled.

I didn't understand this.