Re: [RFC] "actionpoints"?

Joel Brobecker wrote:
I don't think we should change all the user interface (eg: info
breakpoints") where it is already clear what the output is about.
??? How is it clear? "info break" displays all ``actionpoints''
regardless of their kind, last time I tried. Am I missing something?

Yeah, well, the command is misnamed. We can introduce aliases and do a gradual transition, if we want.
As a small quasi-data-point, in my tracepoint tinkering, I noticed that once breakpoints and tracepoints were merged, I drifted into the habit of doing "info b" even when I'm only wanting to see the list of tracepoints. That might just be because the list has tended to be short, only around five action/event/x/*points in all; I imagine that filtering by type gets more interesting at 10 and up, as happens with rbreak and the like.

Stan